THE DOIDY CUP is the uniquely slanted open training cup to help infants during weaning. The two-handled Doidy Cup, has been scientifically designed with a unique slant in order to teach infants to drink from a rim, NOT a spout or teated bottle. The sloping design allows a more natural upward and downward motion of the hands and arms, it teaches infants to drink from an open cup and how to put it down correctly.
- Recommended for infants from as early as 3 months of age
- Designed and Made in the UK Doidy Cup conforms to EN14350 and is made from food safe HD Polyethylene and is Bisphenol-A, Phthalate & PVC free
- Dishwasher (top shelf) and microwave safe
- Shipping weight triple pack 0.150kg
Our DOIDY BOWL is the first new brand introduction since the launch of Doidy Cup over 70 years ago. The NEW weaning bowl features the same unique slanted design as our Cup. It also has a suction pad base to help babies and infants learn to feed themselves with ease.
- Slanted high-sided lip allows infants to scoop food easily, helping develop fine motor skills and self- feeding
- Super strong suction base to help prevent messy spills
- Perfect for traditional and baby led weaning
- Resealable carry pouch and so it’s ideal for travel
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Shipping weight Gift Pack 0.320kg
The Doidy bowl and Cup gift pack comes in 3 colours, Red, Blue and Pastel Pink