It is important to read our terms and conditions carefully before ordering products via our online shop. When ordering any products from us you (yourself or any company/business for whom you represent) agree to be legally bound by these terms which may occasionally be updated on this site.
www.bickiepegs.com is operated by Bickiepegs Healthcare Ltd. Bickiepegs Healthcare is a trading division of Cremant Holdings Ltd., a company incorporated in England. Our company registration number is 03263591 and our VAT number is GB 682 7058 12.
Bickiepegs and Doidy are registered trademarks owned by Bickiepegs Ltd. – a trading division of Cremant Holdings Ltd.
Our products can be purchased in more than 25 countries across the world.
Overseas – We have Bickiepegs distributors/resellers in the following countries: China, Hong Kong, Germany, Indonesia, Latvia, Singapore, South Korea. Doidy distributors/resellers are situated in the following countries: Australia, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Hong Kong, Iceland, Germany, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, New Zealand, Poland, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain and USA.
For more details of your local distributor please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note UK retailers are listed under Trade Information.
Import Duty and VAT
For any orders placed outside of the UK, shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes. These are payable once the shipment arrives at its destination Please note you are responsible for payment of any such import duties or levies. We are unable to predict any such possible duty amounts and advise you contact your local customs office for further details prior to ordering from our website.
It is your responsibility to comply with laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
Orders placed from the UK or within the EU are subject to UK VAT rates, unless you can provide us with your VAT registration number or equivalent if you are ordering from within the EU.
Order Contract details
The price of any product will be as quoted on our website, except in case of obvious error.
Please note prices are liable to change at any time, however in this instance any orders that have already received a dispatch note will not be affected.
By placing an order via our website you must be at least 18 years of age and legally capable of entering into a binding contract.
Once you have placed your order and received our order acceptance email, it may still be possible to make an amendment or cancel the order. In this case please notify us immediately on email@example.com. Please note once an order has been created for despatch we will be unable to make any further amendments.
The Contract between us will be formed when we send your despatch information.
Returns & Refund Policy
Under UK law consumers purchasing goods from our website are entitled to a refund if they contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt of their order – please include your order reference number on any correspondence. We will advise you on returning the goods to us at Bickiepegs Healthcare postal address.
We make every effort to ensure your order arrives in perfect condition, please note all orders should be inspected upon receipt of goods to ensure no damage or defects are evident. If you are not satisfied please contact us immediately at email@example.com or by phone on 01224 790626 quoting your order reference number.
We will normally send your order within 10 business days. International orders are generally received within 14 days. Please note these delivery times are estimated and could vary from country to country.
Postage & Packing Fees
UK – There is no charge on orders for the UK over £20.00. Orders under £20 .00 for UK destinations will be charged at £3.00 p&p.
E.U. – There is no charge on orders in Europe over £50.00. Orders under 500g the fee is £5.50 and for orders over 500g the fee is £10.
Rest of World – There is no charge on orders for countries outside of Europe on orders over £75.00. Orders under 500g the fee is £8.50 and for orders over 500g the fee is £15.
The content of www.bickiepegs.com and www.Doidycup.com are protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on www.bickiepegs.com, without written permission from Bickiepegs Healthcare Ltd.
Competition Terms and Conditions
If you enter one of our social media competitions please read the following Full Terms and Conditions.
1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Please check the entry period.
3. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid Facebook account is required.
4. To Enter: Visit the Facebook page like and comment on the post:
6. Maximum one entry per person, via the comments section of the post throughout the Promotion Period.
7. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
8. By entering this promotion, entrants give their permission for their entries/images and /or videos to be used by the Promoter and/or its associated agencies and companies without further compensation for up to one year for promotional purposes. Copyright will remain with the entrant. The entrant agrees to the Promoter publishing these entries/images and /or videos on their website and possible further use on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. They also agree to other possible promotional use in third party media of the Promoter’s choosing without any payment but with appropriate credit given to the original entrant for up to one year.
9. The Prize: Please check individual competitions for the prize details
10. Additional Prize Details and conditions: a. The prize will be sent to the winner’s address
11. Prize is non-transferable, is not exchangeable and has no cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value
13. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 24 hours of the closing date by an independent entity.
14. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via a ‘reply’ on their comment on the competition post within 24hrs of the prize draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility, plus acceptance of the prize within 24hrs of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 24hrs of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and the prize will be allocated to an alternate entrant selected in the same manner.
15. Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter: a. contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner; b. includes trademarks, logos, or copyright material not owned by you or used without the rights owner’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.); c. defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners); or d. promotes any political agenda
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
17. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
18. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
19. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook and that Facebook have no liability for any element of this Promotion.
20. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent
21. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
22. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
23. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
24. The winner will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
25. If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winner of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
26. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
27. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
28. The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Promoter: Bickiepegs Healthcare Ltd