THE DOIDY CUP is the uniquely slanted open training cup to help infants during weaning. The two-handled Doidy Cup, has been scientifically designed with a unique slant in order to teach infants to drink from a rim, NOT a spout or teated bottle. The sloping design allows a more natural upward and downward motion of the hands and arms, it teaches infants to drink from an open cup and how to put it down correctly.
- Your baby’s own cup – The essential weaning aid to independent drinking in infants
- Award-winning scientific design
- Unique slant enables infants to judge liquid levels to avoid spills
- Two-handled to aid infants grasping the cup
- Promotes healthy oral development & hand-eye coordination
- Makes transition to open cups as easy as possible
- Open cup enhances speech development, as it avoids sucking motion seen with spout & teated bottle which doesn’t exercise tongue and jaw muscles
- Designed and made in the UK
- Made from 100% food-safe PP materials
- Bisphenol-A, Phthalate & PVC free
- Dishwasher, steamer, microwave-safe
- Conforms to EN14350
- Consistently recommended by leading Health Professionals & Voted by parents & professionals as best open training cup in numerous weaning awards
- Recommended for infants from as early as 3 months of age
- Available in 11 colours – Stimulates vision in infants and enhances visual development
- Made from PP (polypropylene)
- Available in 11 colours: Pastel Pink, Cerise, Red, Orange, Yellow, Turquoise, Green, Blue, Purple, Lilac, Grey
- Shipping weight single cup 0.052kg, triple pack 0.150kg, Gift Pack 0.320kg
- Children and babies from 6months+, but can use as early as 3months
Warnings and cautions
- Always supervise your baby when using this product.
- Spills may occur during training – this is normal as your baby tries to drink for the first few times.