404 Not Found
Health Professional Packs
If you would like to receive a Health Professional Pack including leaflets, opinion papers and posters complete the online request form below:
Also, if you would like to send us a Professional review of one of our products, please use the form below:
References, Research and Resources
Information used in this website has been gathered from a number of sources.
Articles on drinking from an open cup
- BDA The Association of British Dietitians Policy Statement Introducing a Cup to an Infant’s Diet.
- Public Health England Oral Health Survey of three year old children 2013
- National Oral Health Promotion Group Position Paper on the use of no spill design feeder trainer cup 2011.
- Midwifery Digest 2006 Neonatal and Infancy Cup feeding revisited
- The COMA weaning report clearly recommends that from 6 months of age infants should be introduced to drinking from a cup and the use of a bottle should be actively discouraged after the age of 1 year. (Weaning and The Weaning Diet. COMA 1994 Department of Health London HMSO)
Articles on Children’s Dental Health
- Child Dental Health Survey 2013, England, Wales and Northern Ireland [NS] Publication date: March 19, 2015 Health and Social Care information centre.
- The 2013 Children’s Dental Health (CDH) Survey, commissioned by the Health and Social Care Information Centre, is the fifth in a series of national children’s dental health surveys that have been carried out every ten years since 1973.