A fast and effective steriliser for breast feeding equipment and baby utensils.
Milton sterilising tablets are perfect for when you’re at home or out and about. We all know babies can be messy and like to throw toys and equipment out of the buggy, which is why these tablets are a must-have for every nursery bag. Once dissolved in water, these tablets can effectively sterilise bottles, soothers, teething rings and more in as little as 15 minutes.
Proper sterilisation is important during your baby’s first 12 months. Milton have created a solution that only needs changing every 24 hours, meaning you can use the same solution throughout the day without having to repeatedly change the water. Simply drop 1 Milton tablet in 5 litres of cold, clean water and immerse the items for 15 minutes. Milton sterilising tablets are handy at home or on the move and can kill germs including bacteria, fungi and viruses.
Features of Milton sterilising tablets
- No need to rinse
- Sterilises in 15 mins
- Ideal for travel
- Stays sterile for 24hrs
- For baby items
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- 141 grams
- 28 tablets
- Children and babies
Warnings and cautions
- Do not mix with other products as this may produce an unknown and potentially harmful chemical reaction
- Harmful if swallowed
- Can cause respiratory and eye irritation
- Harmful to aquatic life
- If solution comes in contact with your eyes, rinse well and contact a specialist
- If swallowed, consult your clinician
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry place
How to use
- Dissolve 1 Milton tablet in 5 litres of water.
- Wash bottles and utensils before immersing items in the solution.
- They are disinfected and ready to use after 15 minutes. Do not rinse.
- Renew the solution after 24 hours.
Active Ingredient: Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate 19.5% m/m